1. We believe the sixty-six books of the Old and New Testament Scripture alone to be verbally inspired by God and inerrant in the original text, and that they alone are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
2. We believe in one God who is Creator of heaven and earth, who is infinite Spirit, light, love, and truth; eternal, almighty, infallible in all things, including His foreknowledge of all future events as well as all free choices; that He is unchangeable, all wise, just, and holy; and that the triune God eternally exists in one essence and three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the special creation of the entire space-time universe and of every basic form of life in accordance with the Genesis creation record. We also believe in the historicity of the biblical record, including the special creation of Adam and Eve as the literal progenitors of all people, the literal fall and resultant divine curse on the creation, the worldwide flood, and the origin of nations and diverse languages at the tower of Babel.
4. We believe in Jesus Christ, the Second Person of the Trinity, the Eternal Word manifested in the flesh. We believe that He was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, and that He is true God and true man, having two distinct natures co-joined in one Person.
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice for the sins of every human being and thus offers salvation as a free gift based on grace alone.
6. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ arose from the dead in the same physical body, though glorified, in which He had lived and died, and that His resurrection body is the pattern of that body which will be given to all believers at the return of Christ.
7. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ ascended into heaven in the same glorified physical body in which He arose, was seated at His Father's right hand, assuring us of the perfection of His work of redemption, and that He now, as Head over all things to the Church, is engaged on behalf of the saved as their only Advocate.
8. We believe in the personal, imminent, and premillennial return of the Lord Jesus Christ for His redeemed ones followed by His millennial reign on earth.
9. We believe that man was originally created in the image and likeness of God, and that he fell through sin; and that as a consequence of his sin, he became dead in trespasses and sins, and that he became subject to the power of the devil. We also believe that this spiritual death, or total depravity of human nature, has been transmitted to the entire human race, the Man Christ Jesus alone being excepted; and hence that every child of Adam is born into the world with a nature which is totally corrupt.
10. We believe that only those who receive the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior on the condition of faith alone, apart from all good works, are thereby born again of the Holy Spirit, are justified once and for all, and have become children of God.
11. We believe that the Holy Spirit, being the Third Person of the Godhead, convicts men of sin, regenerates, indwells, baptizes, seals, and sets believers apart to a holy life; that He keeps and empowers believers day by day. We believe that He is the Teacher of the Word of God through which He guides us in our daily lives.
12. We believe in the eternal security and everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the eternal conscious punishment of the lost.
13. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ instituted only two ordinances: water baptism and the Lord's Supper, to be observed until He comes. We believe that water baptism is not necessary for salvation but that it is an outward symbol of salvation and a sign of our obedience to Him.
14. We believe that the universal Church of Jesus Christ is composed of those who have been redeemed and washed in His blood, regenerated and sealed by the Holy Spirit, and that they are saved to worship and to serve; that it is the responsibility and privilege of all who are saved to seek to win others to Christ, to the "uttermost part of the earth"; that they should seek to live a holy life, to separate themselves from and forsake all that might dishonor God, cast discredit on His cause, or weaken their testimony.
15. We believe that there is a personal devil, a being of great cunning and power, who is "the prince and the power of the air," "the prince of this world," and "the god of this age." We believe that he can exert vast power but only as far as God permits him to do so; that he shall ultimately be cast into the lake of fire and brimstone and shall be tormented day and night forever.
Multimedia Apologetics was founded by Daniel Cote. Dan was formerly a skeptic in search of truth. As he considered the evidence, he came to the realization that Christianity is the one true world religion which led to his conversion. Dan is a science teacher, ordained pastor, and Christian apologist. He teaches physics and chemistry at the high school and college level. Dan holds BS and MS degrees in engineering and a Master of Ministry degree in Christian Apologetics from Southern Evangelical Seminary. Dan is the author a book defending the truth of Christianity titled Earth To Eternity. In Earth To Eternity, Dan presents a compelling case rooted in evidence and simple logic that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who rose from the dead.
You can contact us at:
We would appreciate feedback and comments, and anything you would like to share with us about how you have used the materials found on this site. May God bless your journey!
All of the resources available on this site are free. You are free to distribute copies of any of the resources you find on this site to others as long as they are given free of charge. This license applies to all of the materials on this site. If you do not agree to these conditions, you may not use the materials that are made available on this site.
The material available on this site may be used by anyone who accepts all of the conditions of this license agreement, including the following:
1. The material provided on this site are free. No distribution charge, shipping charge, handling charge, or any other charge of any other type may be made in distributing or copying this material.
2. None of the materials found on this site may be incorporated into any product or work that will be sold or used to solicit funds of any kind.
3. You may not alter in any way the videos, audios, multimedia content or papers that are provided on this site. They may only only be reproduced or distributed in the original state that they are found on this site as complete works.
4. No warranty is given or implied with respect to any of the materials provided on this site or any copies made there of. By using the materials, you give up any right to seek damages form Multimedia Apologetics, Inc. in connection with any of the resources available on this site or copies there of.
5. Multimedia Apologetics, Inc. reserves the right to change the conditions of this license at any time.
Statement of Faith